Join us for our Open House event — 3 days only! A National Hearing Expert, Karen Nelson, will visit and offer a FREE hearing screening and expert consultation in our office.
Sign up today for this Free hearing screening before all spots are filled!
What to expect at your hearing screening?
During this consultation we will look inside your ear using a tiny video camera called a Video Otoscope. This procedure is completely painless. The camera is placed just inside your ear canal. It will allow you to see all the way to your eardrum. This procedure and hearing consultation will help us understand why you may be experiencing difficulties with your hearing such as:
- Hearing but not understanding certain words
- Difficulty understanding conversations in noisy environments
- Frequently asking people to repeat themselves
- Having to turn the TV up loud in order to understand what is being said
Using the Video Otoscope, we will be able to determine whether your hearing difficulties are being caused by simple ear wax. This exam may also revel such common problems such as:
- Damage to the eardrum
- Fluid accumulation in the middle ear
- Other conditions which may make it difficult to hear clearly